Stack8 Technologies Inc. (“Stack8″) is committed to openness and transparency of its policies and service offerings, and to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to this site.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of the Company with respect to this web site.
- Stack8 does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to Stack8 is only used for Stack8’s internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries.
- Stack8 uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses. Stack8 will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- Stack8 does not use “cookies” to track our visitors.
- Visitor Information is treated by Stack8 as confidential information. Visitor Information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5 (“PIPEDA”).
- Stack8 will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of Stack8’s business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to Stack8 and upon provision or identification satisfactory to Stack8 identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information, Stack8 will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by Stack8 of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that Stack8 is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the PIPEDA.
Stack8 © 2015