Lync to Cisco Jabber Migration Tool
Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber Migration
You are currently on Microsoft Lync for desktop and are looking to fully leverage your Cisco tools, including video conferencing, soft phone capabilities and desk phone control.
In order to offer all users the enhanced collaboration tools on desktop and mobile devices that integrate seamlessly with your Cisco IP telephony imprint, you want to move your users from Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber. But, the prospect of convincing the users to make the time commitment of setting up a new chat tool and remaking their contact lists has caused you to put off initiating the switch.
Migrate with ease lists to Cisco Jabber
With Stack8’s Lync to Cisco Jabber Migration tool, you can seamlessly provision all your end users with Cisco Jabber and import their buddy lists from Microsoft Lync instantly and hassle free.
- Automates provisioning for Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence (CUCM IM&P) when users are ready to migrate.
- Creates and exports XML files with groups and contacts from Microsoft Lync.
- Parses the exported files from Microsoft Lync and feeds the data into CUCM IM&P.
- Opens an activated and fully functional Cisco Jabber with contacts and groups ready to go.
- Lists no longer need to be manually recreated from one tool to another.
- End users skip the setup time and frustration usually associated with this type of technology migration.
- The adoption rate of this new technology and its features are expedited.
- The process requires minimal IT involvement on each swap.