SWAP iOS Application
Quickly provision IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Deploy Cisco IP phones to designated users
You are deploying Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a new office. With hundreds of IP phones to physically install on users’ desks, you are looking for an easier way to do things – a way that doesn’t require barcode scanners and spreadsheets to ensure the right phone is on the right desk.
Update MAC addresses and predefined IP phone configurations
SWAP is an iOS application designed to facilitate the physical deployment of Cisco phones with 3 easy steps, eliminating unnecessary lists and complex logistics.
- Provision phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) without needing to know their MAC address.
- SWAP can be used as a stand-alone application or as a complement to SMACS.
- Phone auto-registers to the network as soon as it is plugged in.
- 3 step process to new Cisco phone assignment:
1. Enter auto-registered Directory Number (DN);
2. Enter destination DN;
3. Click SWAP.
- No need to manage a long list of MAC addresses, saving time, money and headaches.
- No more having phone addresses to scan or logistical challenges of right phone/right address/right location to manage.
- No unnecessary steps – an efficient process for provisioning phones.