Contact Center Wallboard for Cisco UCCX
Contact Center Wallboard for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
The Stack8 contact center wallboard is an excellent solution for organizations that use Cisco UCCX (Unified Contact Center Express). These wallboards give agents and managers a comprehensive view of call volumes and team performance. Our wallboards for Cisco UCCX applications also enable your team to be more autonomous in managing their time while keeping customer experience top priority. Stack8’s Cisco call center software provides managers with a comprehensive solution to organizational inefficiencies.
Maximize the efficiency of your Cisco UCCX applications
Stack8’s contact center wallboard solution delivers a live display of real-time and historical statistics and metrics. These statistics come from Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and can be fed through any TV monitor or web browser. In addition, these wallboards can be personalized to meet your organization’s specific needs. For example, using our Cisco call center software, we can build your brand into the design, display only those metrics that are important to you, and incorporate other critical third-party data right into the Cisco call center application. To find out more about our wallboard software for Cisco UCCX applications, reach out to us via our online form or by phone today.
Call Center Wallboard Software Functionality
- Display of Cisco UCCX statistics by queue and agent.
- Groups queues and agents to show aggregate data.
- Date and time with multiple time zones on the same screen.
- Carousel effect with auto-scroll for data overflow.
- Full flexibility in layout and display with branding and naming conventions.
- User-based security access levels to modify the visual display as needed.
- Pull in and integrate email statistics from Microsoft Dynamics or other third-party data sources.
Benefits for Call Centers
- Agents and supervisors have a view of all the info in their contact center.
- Agents are empowered to make better decisions.
- Agents can more easily manage their time.
- Sharing individual and group statistics enhances teamwork.