Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber Integration Tool
Seamlessly integrate Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber with our Lync to Jabber Migration Tool. This software enables you to leverage all of your Cisco tools fully. By migrating Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber, users can take advantage of the enhanced collaboration tools on desktop and mobile devices. These tools will integrate seamlessly with your Cisco IP telephony imprint. Many organizations are hesitant to make the switch because the prospect of convincing users to spend lengthy periods of time setting up a new chat tool and remaking their contact lists is too daunting. Integrating Lync to Cisco Jabber takes away the time commitment and the pressure by instantly migrating buddy lists without hassle.
Migrate with ease lists to Cisco Jabber
With Stack8’s Lync to Cisco Jabber Migration tool, you can seamlessly provision all your end users with Cisco Jabber and import their buddy lists from Microsoft Lync instantly and hassle free.
- Automates provisioning for Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence (CUCM IM&P) when users are ready to migrate.
- Creates and exports XML files with groups and contacts from Microsoft Lync.
- Parses the exported files from Microsoft Lync and feeds the data into CUCM IM&P.
- Opens an activated and fully functional Cisco Jabber with contacts and groups ready to go.
- Lists no longer need to be manually recreated from one tool to another.
- End users skip the setup time and frustration usually associated with this type of technology migration.
- The adoption rate of this new technology and its features are expedited.
- The process requires minimal IT involvement on each swap.