Outbound Campaign Manager
You are looking for a way to empower your contact center team so they can efficiently manage outbound campaigns: adding contacts, enabling and disabling campaigns and changing calling windows – all without the support of IT.
Today with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) you would need to assign full administrator privileges to users for them to modify a campaign, which makes the system vulnerable to human error and potential outages.
Stack8’s Outbound Campaign Manager is a simple and easy-to-use web tool that enables contact center agents and supervisors to manage their own outbound campaigns without needing full access to the UCCX administration interface.
- Modify any existing outbound campaigns with calling window times and date parameters.
- Agents can upload their own contact lists, and add or remove contacts on-the-go.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Validate contact lists for errors and incompatibilities with UCCX database.
- See the status of your campaigns.
- Give contact centers autonomy.
- Maintain Cisco system security levels by limiting access and only providing data that is required for a campaign.
- No UCCX expertise required.