Outbound Campaign Manager
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, or UCCX, provides an uncommon solution to many common call center problems. Cisco UCCX empowers your call center team to efficiently and accurately manage their own outbound campaigns. In essence, this software enables agents to add contacts, enable and disable campaigns, and change call windows without requiring assistance from IT.
However, with Cisco United Contact Center Express on its own, you would need to grant full administrator access to all users. Their modifications, in turn, make the system vulnerable to human error and potential outages. With Stack8’s Outbound Campaign Manager, these potential problems can be averted. This easy-to-use web tool enables contact center agents and supervisors to manage their own outbound campaigns without needing full access to the UCCX administration interface. Contact us today to learn more about the Outbound Campaign Manager.
- Modify any existing outbound campaigns with calling window times and date parameters.
- Agents can upload their own contact lists, and add or remove contacts on-the-go.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Validate contact lists for errors and incompatibilities with UCCX database.
- See the status of your campaigns.
- Give contact centers autonomy.
- Maintain Cisco system security levels by limiting access and only providing data that is required for a campaign.
- No UCCX expertise required.