Cisco UC Provisioning Tool
SMACS - Stack8 Moves, Adds, and Changes System
Take the Complexity Out of Provisioning Users and Devices in CUCM
When you need to provision users to your Cisco CUCM system, how long does it take?
Are valuable members of your IT staff wasting time on the tedious and time-consuming Cisco provisioning process?
The Stack8 Moves, Adds, and Changes System, or SMACS, is a Cisco provisioning tool that speeds up the provisioning process and allows non-technical staff to take over without errors.
Unlike Call Manager, SMACS is capable of provisioning users and devices in seconds across your entire user base.
• No specialized training required.
• Quickly troubleshoot service issues.
• All MACs can be moved to the help desk.
This user provisioning software can streamline your business operations while providing the full scope of necessary provisioning features, making it an excellent choice for Cisco provisioning and Cisco call manager tools. See how the SMACS provisioning software solution can help you and your team deal with the complexities of moves, adds and changes within Cisco CUCM applications.
SMACS Interactive 360º view
The Intuitive UI displays all active services for any given user on a single dashboard.
• No need to search through multiple screens to find the devices and services associated with the user.
• Does not require multiple templates to make modifications to users.
• One-click tiles enable easy updates to the user’s profile.
• This search tool saves a lot of time and frustration.
Agent Provisioning in UCCX
On-boarding and provisioning new agents takes too much time. In most call centers, it’s not uncommon for IT to spend 15-20 minute setting up a new agent’s parameters (ex. IPCC extension, skilling, associating app users, call recording options).
As part of the enhanced dial plan selector, agents can now be provisioned in SMACS. With the dial plan selector tool, users can assign an Agent Extension (IPCC Extension) to an agent, as well as skill them and set up call recording on their line.
The Agent Provisioning module enables users to easily configure the agent’s skills, call recording options, as well as associate the device to the application user in just seconds, cutting hours from the on-boarding process.
The SMACS Dial Plan Manager works like an airplane seat selector, showing you all the available extensions when you’re assigning a new extension.
• Companies can group extensions based upon different departments, seating locations, job function.
• Single pane of glass Dial Plan Manager.
We helped the Telecommunications Director at a leading financial cooperative in Canada enable his team to work more efficiently and increase customer satisfaction.
“The SMACS tool is easy to use and empowers our team in getting changes done in real time, allowing us to realize efficiency gains and significantly increase our customer satisfaction.”
– Pierre Rochette, Telecommunications Director, Group Desjardins
Field Validation - No Mistakes, No Errors
The Field Validation feature provides instant feedback when loading any of the user’s services.
• Helps to instantly identify misconfigurations or see when the field doesn’t follow your company’s standards.
• Front line troubleshooting tool with the ability to correct mistakes instantly.
Phone Control via UnifiedFX PhoneView
Stack8 is proud to have partnered with UnifiedFX to bring PhoneView right into SMACS. When making modifications to a phone, users with PhoneView can easily view their changes and control the phone in real-time via a direct link in SMACS.
Provision users to Cisco UC Applications in less than a minute
SMACS offers many more time saving features
Automatic onboarding and offboarding
Offboard one user and onboard another without re-selecting everything
Integration with IT service management systems
Automatic Updates to Active Directory (LDAP)
View Any Additional Field in Active Directory