Cisco Webex Contact Center
Cloud-based UC for Contact Centers
What is Cisco Webex Contact Center?
Cisco Webex Contact Center provides sales and service contact center staff the ability to improve the customer experience and optimize performance with dynamic, predictive analytics. By leveraging the data in multiple contact center systems and applying predictive analytics, Cisco Webex Contact Center dynamically predicts each customer’s needs and matches the customer with the best agent to handle that need, improving performance, sales, and the customer experience.
The Cisco Webex Contact Center is a unified, omnichannel contact center solution that is centrally managed and administered from the cloud to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs
Stack8 is the first company in Canada to achieve Cisco Webex Contact Center Authorization.
Cisco Webex Contact Center key capabilities
Webex Contact Center gives you control over every incoming and outgoing interaction from a central point, regardless of organization, technology, or location. It knows which agents, teams, sites, and partners are available at any given time and sends each interaction to the agent with the best performance record for handling an issue. Collaboration capabilities for agents to engage peers inside and outside the contact center can improve your customers’ experience and optimize the customer journey during every interaction.
4 reasons to move your UC to the cloud
1) Lower upgrade costs
– Cloud-based UC systems don’t rely on physical infrastructure (like phones) so upgrades are cheaper and faster.
2) Reduced support and maintenance costs
– No on-premise infrastructure to maintain or monitor means fewer man hours, and lower IT costs.
– Cloud-based UC can easily be scaled up or down to match demand, with no need to set up additional devices.
4) No need for deep technical expertise
– By taking infrastructure out of the equation, cloud-based UC reduces the technical burden on IT so they can focus on core business functions.
Cisco Webex Contact Center - A cloud UC solution for every contact center
- Predict customers’ propensity to buy
- Match people to the best agent every time
- Track sales performance in real-time
- Make the right offers to the right people at the right moment
- Anticipate people’s needs at each stage of their journey
- Proactively meet customer expectations based on data
- Bring greater context to customer service
- Gain a 360 degree customer view for improved personalization
- Increase connect rates with automated dialing
- Maximize time with customers through preview and progressive calling
- Track campaign performance more effectively with unified reporting
- Roll out more flexible campaign strategies that map to wider business needs
- Gain an up-to-the-minute view of agent performance
- Use predictive analytics to make decisions more efficiently
- Centralize routing through the cloud to reduce call abandonment
- Lower TCO with a single, central cloud-based system
What’s In It For You
Increase conversions, revenue, retention, customer satisfaction scores, and first-call resolutions
A smoother customer journey
Predictive routing matches every customer to the right agent depending on where they are in their journey
Consistent, personalized experiences
Voice, email, and chat are centrally queued so the same routing rules are applied across the contact center
Lower call abandon rates
Calls are routed based on real-time volumes and resource to avoid downtime
Better performance management
The performance of agents, teams, sites, systems and outsource is centrally monitored in real-time
Cisco Webex Contact Center integrates seamlessly with existing Cisco systems, using data directly from your other contact center applications
Features Breakdown: Cisco Webex Contact Center
Features Breakdown: Cisco Webex Contact Center
- A cloud solution designed for security, visibility, flexibility, and scalability
- All your customer interactions – voice, email, and chat – managed in a unified environment
360° customer journey analytics
- Track and analyze your customer experience through the entire lifecycle and across all channels
- Uses CRM to determine routing, in addition to screen pops
- On-demand voice and chat with other agents, managers, and subject matter experts
- Predict customers’ need based on where they are in their journey, and match them with the best available agent
- Optimize performance through dynamic scheduling, quality management, and “voice of the customer” insights through speech, text, and desktop analytics
- Preview campaigns, and benefit from progressive dialing and management